NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

LUSH! I Lush it and updates

Alright... I've been watching a lot of youtube videos about Lush. And although I haven't seen, touched or smelled it, I get super excited with the reviews about Lush Products

For those who are not familiar about Lush... They're a company of fresh hand made cosmetics. I think they're more recognized with their soaps and bubble bars. here's the link: https://www.lush.co.uk/

So my older brother went to UK las month. He was kind of bored because schools haven't started yet so what I did is suggest to him "Lush Hunting". Here in the Philippines, Lush can only be found in high end malls. I've been to Rockwell Powerplant only once because of Ateneo Law Exam (after exam, mall hopping!!!).. and that's the only high end mall I went to. Boohoo for me. After searching the net, I've discovered that there are gazillion lush stores in UK. So I told my brother, "YOU GOTTA TRY THEM OUT!"



And he did.


He's new to lush too but he definitely made a LUSH HAUL! Imagine my envy!!! And how much did he spend for them???? P400. Yes. He already converted pounds to peso. It's way way cheaper there because that's where they produce them. So here are some pics:

He said it smells like cola. WAAHH I wanted to try this too. :(



                                    
It looks... like a ball of rock. But still.. I lush it!


                                       

WAHHHH This one... I wanna try. :(( Kuya, send me some!!!


My big brother's the happy guy in the middle wearing white pants. :P He's in UK to pursue further studies. He's an HRIM graduate of De La Salle- St. Benilde College. And now, he's studying  Hospitality Management. He loves to cook and bake... and everything nice. He's artistic too. He'll be in UK for two years so I'm gonna miss his Buko Salad, Pulvoron, Cream Puff, Carbonara, Baked Macaroni, Coffee Cupcakes and more. :(( No more delicious Chicken curry and tasty kare-kare (His kare-kare recipe is unique.. dunno what he puts on it. It's top secret. LOL)


SO that's it. I need to prepare for my Business Plan Defense later. I bet our panelists are terror. They might be expecting so much because our prof is one of the legends of LS department. Well.. Good luck to us. Goodluck to GO FISH! 


Have a great day, everyone!

And Have a fantastic month of love!

3 comments:

  1. im not really a Lush fan.

    Everytime i go to the store i become short of nauseous. I guess that's why i can't understand the hype in Lush stuff. I mean, it's just soap..but i 'm not willing to spend that much on soap.
    >_<

    I have tried the Honey i washed the kids & i think there's nothing special to it. So it smells good..can make your skin soft but the smell will be gone after a couple of minutes..i think it's not that special compare to what some people led us to believe..

    If ever i will buy something from it, ill just go for their face packs or shampoo...but this is highly likely!

    anyway, this is just my opinion. not hating Lush though, i just can't figure it out why girls go gaga over it.

    Goodluck to your defense. I know you are already feeling nervous, but im sure everything will go well. Just keep a clear head & smile
    ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother looks like he's having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blair: Yeah. I think he's enjoying UK.. although I think he's not enjoying the weather. :P too cold. brrrr.

    @Thiamere: Well, I don't know why girls go gaga over it too. But I want to know! so I want to try. And yes, they're quite expensiveeee! :( I won't really enjoy the bubble bars cause I don't have a bath tub! :P But I wish my brother will enjoy it! Maybe I'll just wait for my brother to return here in the Philippines and request for some lush haul since it's so cheap to buy there. :P BTW, Thanks for the advice, sis. We did great in the defense. pheww... Although the panelists have a lot of nerve-racking questions. :)) We made it through!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts