NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nail Swatch: CHIC's Ash

Chic's Ash


I think this color looks great for fall! ^___^



7 comments:

  1. Ohhh. I like that shade. Ano ba lalagyan nyan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marion. I posted a pic with the bottle. :P ^__^ May friend ako nagrecommend din ng Chic pero ang shade Chestnut. I looks similar daw sa OPI You don't know Jacques! :P If you like Chic Ash, You'll definitely like that one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! nice shade :) im following you :) hope you do the same ^__^

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! love your feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, that's my all time favorite nail polish shade ever! I've been looking for a similar shade to that from other brands, I just couldn't find any. I found one from etude that was really close but still not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also looking for other brands with the same shade. I love this shade too but I love Caress' Diamond Gay more. They're my top two shades! ^__^ hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts