Removing makeup can be a tedious task- one would have to wash his/her face numerous times and/or apply several cleansing products before the makeup products are completely removed. Getting rid of the makeup can also be a nightmare to one who loves applying waterproof makeup products. If you think it is impossible to remove your makeup thoroughly and easily, don't fret because Bifesta Cleansing Lotion has reached the Philippine shore. Bifesta is a Japanese brand that is quite popular for makeup remover products. One of its bestsellers is the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion .
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion is a water-based cleanser/toner that cleanses and nourishes the skin. It claims to be a one step makeup remover as it removes makeup thoroughly without leaving your skin dry or irritated.
I bought the BCL variant in MOIST. This variant:
" contains ceramide-like sibstance (moisturizer) that hydrates skin, leaving it soft all day long and contained hyaluronic acid (moisturizer) that makes skin smoother and brighter."
MOIST is suitable for persons who have normal to dry skin. I have combination oily skin but I don't mind getting this because I want to have hydrated skin.
- melts and removes oil in makeu
- improves skin tone and texture and masks imperfections
- Moisturizes dry and sensitive skin
"Its cleansing agent effectively absorbs impurities allowing the easy removal of dead skin cells. Its moisturizing & toning properties make skin soft and smooth. For cleansing and toning, on bottle is all you need. Wipe off with cotton pads. No need to rinse."
"Wet cotton pad with product (about 2-3 pumps) and wipe the face gently. For heavy makeup users, change cotton and repeat the process until not traces of dirt can be seen. When removing eye makeup, hold the cotton pad against the eye for a while then carefully wipe it off in downward motion to avoid contact with eyes. No need to rinse. Continue to the next regimen. "
WHEN USED EVERY DAY, ONE BOTTLE LASTS FOR 1-1.5 MONTHS.
WHAT I LIKE:
- I like that it has a pump with a removable lock. It's quite convenient because you can easily control the amount of product to use.
- It doesn't have an overpowering smell. It says on the bottle that it is fragrance-free so it is friendly in the eyes and nose.
- It is water-based and easily absorbed by the skin. I can feel my skin being moisturized without the sticky or greasy feeling.
- It is hypoallergenic and noncomodogenic.
- It removed my foundation easily and I only needed 2 cotton balls.
- It also removed my mascara easily compare to my previous makeup removal routine. However, I wasn't using a waterproof mascara so I'm still curious on how this product will perform if I used my Maybelline Magnum Waterproof mascara. (naubos ko na kasi kaya gamit ko ngayon ay yung Maybelline Rocket Mascara na mas madaling tanggalin)
- No need to rinse. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion tas tulog agad-agad. haha.
- No stingy feeling.
- My face felt smooth and hydrated after use.
- This is available at Watsons and SM Department Stores. (Don't hesitate to comment if you know other stores that carry this brand.)
- It is a versatile makeup remover. You can use it on your face lips, eyes and even body makeup. No need to buy a separate lip and makeup remover.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
- This is priced at PHP 419. But due to a sale in SM Marikina, I was able to buy it at PHP 377. Personally, I find it quite expensive even for a 300 ml bottle because it claims to last for 1-1.5 months only. In short, kailangan ko to tipirin kung gusto ko to magamit ng mas matagal dahil di ako willing bumili nito buwan-buwan. Taghirap mode. hehe.
- The translated description is stuck with the plastic seal. I decided to simply remove the plastic on the pump because I don't want to peel off the entire plastic with the English description. The original bottle contains Japanese description only. Anyhow, it is just a minor nuisance. :P