NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nail Swatch: Caress' Diamond Gay


The Ultimate Favorite


It was love at first swatch.

Caress' Diamond Gay




Have a great day! 

^__^

13 comments:

  1. I love this too! I used this as a base color for my newspaper nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i tagged you! for an award  :)

    kindly visit my blog to see it :)

    btw very sweet :)

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^__^ wow. I'd love to try newspaper nails with this nail polish! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. Thanks Marycris! :) Lovely blog BTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. It's non Shimmer! I bought this at Sta. Lucia East Grandmall but I think it's also available at Watsons/SM Department stores. Or you can try TRINOMA (Landmark) because I know they have the full range of Caress' Nail polish shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggie, is that non-shimmer? I've been looking for a cheap gray nail polish for a veeery long time but I can't find one near me :( Where did you get it? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I'm far from Trinoma and Grandmall e :( Can't find one at Watsons near me. Maybe I'll have a friend check it for me na lang hehehe :D  Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts