NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's Raining Chocolate Truffles!

Since classes were suspended, I had time to make chocolate truffles! 



































Notice my nails? Yes! French tip manicure! And I'm proud to say I did it myself. And this is the first decent looking french manicure I've done. It's not perfect but it looks good on my nails. I used Klik in Ashley and Bobbie in Pure White. I'm still looking for a good white nail polish for french tips. If you know a brand and shade perfect in applying french tips, feel free to leave comments and suggestions! 







Have a great day! :) Enjoy the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. These are easy to make! You can definitely make these. :P Thanks Hollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mica! I saw your blog and congratulations for passing the Board! CPA! :) Sana matupad ko din pangarap ko tulad mo. :) Blogging is definitely something that can keep us sane during those kind of days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so delish! Now I'm craving :| and good job on your french tip! I always have a hard time perfecting it too.

    And I love the last shot, when I was reviewing for the board, I took quick breaks to shoot photos for my blog too and used my law book as background too :))
    Micahttp://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jeally! I want to make my own chocolate truffles too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts