NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Which do you prefer: MAC or NARS when it comes to eyeshadow?

Unfortunately, I haven't tried any of these brands. However I think MAC has a wider collection as far as eyeshadows are concerned. I watch a lot of youtube make up gurus and their staple brand is MAC. I love how pigmented MAC eyeshadows are. SO.. yeah.. I'd go for MAC if I can afford to buy any of their products. TEEHEE ^___^ On a second thought, I can afford MAC if I'm that desperate enough to use my savings (years of saving money.. and now I'm earning! yey). But oh well... I'm such a frugal person. :P

Ask me anything that is photography/editing related and/or beauty blog related.

4 comments:

  1. For eye shadows, - it's Mac.
    For blushes, - it's NARS all the way! :)

    mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. I'll try the eyeshadows of Mac. I'm not a blush person... Haha. But Bec.. they're too expensive for my pocket. :( Thanks's for the comment. One day... I'll try out these brands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i'm going to really answer your question i'd go with MAC too because of what you said. It has a wide range of color selection. It really is worth your money since it got great pigmentation & you won't need to really use a lot just to be able to get the pay-off that you are looking for... Plus,it's smaller than Nars, which makes depotting & putting in a palette such a breeze..

    but personally, i won't ever buy a MAC or Nars eyeshadow. I think that you don't really need to spend so much on e/s...what we really need to invest in is a good eyeshadow primer. I'm sure you know naman na how it works & it can make a cheap eyeshadow look good...so personally instead of spending hundreds of peso for a single eyeshadow, just buy those 88 palettes & a great primer & im sure you're set to go.

    ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well said Thiamere! I don't have an eyeshadow primer. Could you recommend a brand for me? I also like the 88 palettes but I don't deserve it yet. I have to learn how to put and blend multiple eyeshadows first. :D And yeah... brushes. :P I only have 4 brushes. Elf eyeshadow brush, blending brush, etude duo Fibre brush and nichido kabuki brush. What other brush should I buy in order to learn more eyeshadow techniques?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts