NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Before I sleep...

I've been moved by a couple of blogs I've read this past few days. These blogs concern about collecting too much make up although the other one doesn't really focus on that. It's really difficult for me to post a lot of make up products because I've just started buying make up and I don't really know how to put them on especially the eye make up. 


When I started beauty blogging, I began buying a number of make up products, most of which, I don't use regularly so they're just stuck in my closet for quite some time. This month I bought a number of stuff and you can observe that on my previous blogs. That's the most that I can afford to buy so they're not really plenty compare to other make up bloggers but that's quite a collection for a starter. To tell the truth, I don't really enjoy spending a lot. The irony, isn't it? But I started to spend a little too much because I wanted to explore more and I'd get excited when I hear great review about a certain make up brand/stuff. 


Then, suddenly, I realize that hey... I've been buying a good number of stuffs but still... I don't get to learn how to play with 'em. And so I want to take it easy. 


For my foundation, I'll stick with two products: Maybelline BB cream and Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation.


For my eyes, I'll use Ever Bilena Eyeliner Pencil, Avon Quad (I use the brown eye shadow), Shawill Pallete no. 3, Elianto Mascara


Then for the blush, I use Beauty Treat Mineral Blush shade Apricot. 




Brushes: ELF Eyeshadow Brush, ELF Blending Brush and ETUDE Dual Fibre Brush. 


I'm waiting for my nyx lippies. I bought them from Digital Traincase and I'm just waiting for my orders to arrive. Those were lippies so that will complete my make up kit. :)


BTW, for my lips, I use Egyptian Magic Cream. I bought it since bubzbeauty recommended it but I was quite disappointed in it. It isn't that magical for me. Maybe, it's because of the weather here... It's to humid you wouldn't want something too oily, shiny, petroleum jelly like thing on your face. I use this as my Lip Balm and so far it healed my chapped lips. (Drink lots of H20 for best results. HAHAHA)  


I know it's more exciting to buy new stuffs. But I'll try to learn make up first through using what I have right now. Hopefully, I can now put a decent make up... blend a lot of colors, make gorgeous FOTD/EOTD and all that. HAHA. I'm excited. Once, I master the basics... that's the time I'll try buying again... :) in moderation. HAHA.




Anyway, my focus for the next months would be Skin Care, SHOES and CLOTHES.




I LOVE PARISIAN SHOES. :(( But I have no money left. I'll save for a pair. :) 




Before I sleep.. I tried to do a smokey eye. I watched a guru in youtube who used nyx products to create a smokey eye. I forget her youtube account but the title of her video is Smokey Eyes under $10. 


I tried it and somehow... I like it. HAHA





(I'm in my sleeping Attire... just my P.E T shirt back in High school :P)




























Nyahaha... Change outfit. :D


And yeah.. I mimicked Sandara Park's Hair but mine's too short so that's the closest I could get
























I used Black eyeshadow then over it is Moss Green Eyeshadow. (both from Shawill Palette)




























My Shawill Pallete. :) I like it so much. :D
























So there you go... My Face of the NIGHT. I look silly. Teehee.




Love you, guys!




Have a great day/night!

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you feel like you spend to much on makeup, you might want to follow a rule,that you don't buy a new item unless you use up something ;)

    I like how you look with smoky eyes :D It really fits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shilka. That's what I'll do. Haha. Another is to practice practice practice in putting eye make up. :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts