IT I S ABOUT HAVING FUN BEING A GIRL! Thanks for visiting my blog! :D And maraming salamat sa mga tagasubaybay. hehehe... I don't update as often as before but I'll try to once everything in my life is organized. I need to manage my time though. :)
NuffnangX
Followers
Disclaimer
Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.
NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!
Category
Bon Marche
(3)
Brushes
(2)
DIY
(2)
Eyebrows
(4)
Eyes
(26)
FOTD
(11)
Face
(40)
Food
(24)
Hair
(18)
KKcenterHK
(4)
LOTD
(5)
Lips
(33)
Manels
(1)
Nails
(32)
NaniGGie
(4)
OOTD
(13)
Product Review
(25)
Relationship
(6)
Shoes
(5)
Skin Care
(17)
The Pinkish Hub
(2)
Underarm
(1)
fashion
(8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Some OOTD shots I wasn't able to post last week: BNW Stripes Blazer (I bought from Divisoria) Lace Blouse ( My mom's closet) Wh...
-
As I mentioned previously, Nani and I went to SM Fairview last Saturday. We've been planning to try Papa John's ever since it came t...
-
Last Monday, my mom, my brother and I went to Blue Wave Marquinton for dinner and, upon walking on the entrance of the mall, we saw a J...
-
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO ALL HER READERS WORLDWIDE! Here are the items you could win: You can join this giveaway in 3 simple steps! Be a...
-
Last Saturday, Nani and I went to SM Fairview to watch Three Musketeers. And while waiting for the movie, we decided to window shop. Then I...
hope everything's well with you girl :) missing your posts :D
ReplyDelete