NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Makeup Storage






Last Monday, my mom, my brother and I went to Blue Wave Marquinton for dinner and, upon walking on the entrance of the mall, we saw a Japan Store. I was excited to check the store because I love browsing Japan made products. And while browsing, I saw a lot of storage boxes that I can use for my make up and I found this adorable brown storage box that has multiple compartments. Previously, I found the perfect storage for my lippies and now I found a great storage box for my makeup brushes and other cosmetics.   






4 compartments in different sizes




It is plastic yet sturdy. I love the color and the sizes of the compartments. I bought this for only Php 88 but you could  find a bigger storage box with the same price in Japan Store. I opted for a smaller one since I'm just going to use it for my make up products. 




















If you are looking for affordable storage boxes, I highly recommend you to visit Japan Store. You can also check out Daiso since most of the items they offer are similar. 


That's it Pansit Bihon!


Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Good storage. I need something like that.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw something like this in Saizen. I was planning to buy one for my brushes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally my disqus loaded! :)) I was really lemming to comment!! :)) Yeah, Daiso has lots of stuff and I think I need to go there na kasi I have loads of lipsticks na! Haha! XD Lipstick collection please!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Oo nga daming magagandang items sa Daiso. Napapagastos tuloy ako. You should really buy a lipstick storage! :P I'll try to make a lipstick collection post/video. ^___^ Lapit na naman pasukan. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! You should! It made my desk a little organized. Hindi na nakakalat yung mga brushes ko. Dati kasi kung saan-saan na nakalapag mga brushes ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlie Blogger has left a new comment on your post "Makeup Storage": 

    Good storage. I need something like that.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com 
    - Thanks! I think Daiso/Saizen also has this storage. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a neat and cheap way to store 'em, nice!

    sometimes i wish my storage is just like this - i have to rummage sometimes to find stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup! It's really neat and cheap. Good thing there are a lot of Japan Stores here in Manila already. When you go back to the Philippines, don't forget to visit Japan Store/Daiso! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts