NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Nail of the Day: San San's Sea Green

Last Saturday, Nani and I went to SM Fairview to watch Three Musketeers. And while waiting for the movie, we decided to window shop. Then I saw HBC and I was surprised to see that they have a lot of nail polishes. 

Some of the colors are the typical ones that you see on other local brands. But I saw this one shade that is unique so I thought of giving San San Nail polishes a try. San San Nail Polishes are very affordable for a price of Php37 each. The packaging is very simple; I kind of like the blue cap with a silver lining and the glass bottle looks very chic. 


I grabbed a beautiful nail polish shade- SEA GREEN. It's a good looking green pastel color. I thought of getting a pale blue nail polish as well but I remember that I won two nail polishes from MissKatv's giveaway in which I chose two gorgeous blue shades. Anyhow, I tried it out right away and fell in love with it. 

San San's Sea Green: Just One Coat


The consistency of the nail polish was just right- not too thick or too thin. You could already appreciate the color payoff with just one coat.  


Here are some swatches: 






















Have you tried San San Nail Polishes? 

What shade/s do you like?

Feel free to comment below. :)


Have a great day, everybody!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty color. Sure reminds me of the sea.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is really cool to the eyes. It's bright and fun. :P I'm really thankful San San has this shade. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like SanSan nail polishes because of its consistency. Its very easy to apply and very inexpensive at that! Just followed your blog :)

    http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie Blogger has left a new comment on your post "Nail of the Day: San San's Sea Green": Pretty color. Sure reminds me of the sea. www.geekettegazette.comwww.thegirlieblog.com 



    Hello Girlie Blogger!  The polish name is perfect for its shade! :)

    (Dunno what's happening with disqus -_- I keep receiving comments from the old comment box which can't be visible here even when published. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. But Nani is from Fairview. :P I didn't see Artic Green but I plan to buy more shades soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're from Fairview rin? :)

    Anyway, I like San San Arctic Green. It has a frosted finish, though, but I like the shade :D Will try their regular ones next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're from Fairview rin? :)

    Anyway, I like San San Arctic Green. It has a frosted finish, though, but I like the shade :D Will try their regular ones next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you! I hope they develop more shades so that we can enjoy the goodness of San San Nail polishes! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty color - reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts