NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shoes for School

Semestral Break is about to end so I decided to buy new shoes for school. I only commute via fx and LRT to my college and most of the time, I just walk. Hence, comfortable shoes are important for students like me. I wanted new flats that can go along with smart casual outfits and at the same time, I wanted a pair of shoes that has heels but  at most 2 inches tall. So I bought two pairs; I bought one from SM Department Store and the other from 999 Divisoria. 


From left to right: Parisian, DS Style






I want to look taller but I don't want my feet to suffer from wearing high heels. Good thing, Parisian shoes were on sale and I bought a pair with a 50% discount. I love it when SM department store offer big discounts. It saves me a lot of money. Originally, this pair is worth Php 499.75 but I only paid around Php250. 






I love its simplicity of the design and the color can easily match up with any outfit. At the same time, I feel comfortable wearing this shoes. 





I LOVE PARISIAN

The other pair I bought was from 999 Divisoria. I love the metallic silver material of the shoes and the black stripe as an additional detail. The design is simple yet chic. I bought this pair for Php 250 although, initially, it was priced at Php 280.












I love shoes! Now, I have two pairs for a total of Php 500. 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

^___^ 

6 comments:

  1. Great deals on those shoes!! I've been getting addicted to shoes lately. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ung shoes na nabuy mo sa divi nakakita ako nian sa trinoma halos 1k price :) good buy! :) gusto ko rin nian e haaha! kaso katamad pumunta ng divi >_< 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo nga... marami na rin kasi mga sale lalo na sa SM. Mga mga buy 1 take 1 deal pa. ^___^ Shoe Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow talaga? hindi kasi ako madalas sa Trinoma! >__< buti na lang sa Divi ako bumili! In fairness talagang naghalungkat ako ng mga sapatos dun. Onti lang din kasi yung mga magaganda at unique. :P Pero kapag nakakita ka ng maganda.. okay na okay talaga! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. new shoes - yey!

    i love parisian shoes too, as they are chic, comfortable and cheap! but i don't know why they wouldn't stock in my size?!?! *sigh*

    so i go to Payless instead haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. sayang wala silang size mo. Ano ba size mo? I haven't bought anything from Payless yet. Di ba mahal don? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts