NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Product Swatch: ELF Beauty Manual Face Edition



I got this as a gift last Christmas and this ELF Beauty Manual was given to me by a classmate because she knew I love makeup. (Thanks, Kim!) Good thing, I didn't give in to the temptation of buying something like this because, even though it is affordable to many, it may not be that budget friendly for a student like me. Naubos na ang baon sa kakapaphotocopy ng mga cases. :P Money Saved! :P





I like the idea of a makeup notebook. It's very handy and at the same time it conserves space in 
your bag. No one would really recognize this as a makeup "kit". Kudos to ELF!

Makeup Guide for Beginners

I'm really glad my classmate bought this for me. I love illuminating creams. My favorite ELF all over stick in Golden Peach has been discontinued and these creams can be great substitute. 

Above: 4 Shimmery Creams, Bottom: 4 Cream Concealers
The concealers are creamy and I like the fact that there are different shades included in this manual. You can mix the colors to match your skin. 


Left: Blush, Right: Bronzer
I think the blush and bronzer are just right for my warm skin tone. I can't wait to try them out. 


Direct Sunlight, Not blended


With Flash, Not blended


Concealer Creams
Blush and Bronzer


I will try to make a product review soon. I haven't really used this manual so I can't say so much about it yet. It looks promising though. :P If you have tried this product, feel free to share your experience.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try it too! :) Will post a review soon! :) Thanks, Banannie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to get this too! can't wait for your review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jodael! :) Will post a review soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to make one! Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good.. Looking forward for the product review though :)
     

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts