NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Maggie And Nani Teaser



Another Maggie And Nani Segment


I prepared a video for him and this is just a teaser. 


Note: Before you play this video, you may pause my background music which is located at the
bottom part of this page. 











Huwag kang malumbay, mahal, pagkat andito lang ako para sayo...


Mahal na Mahal kita! 


Ikaw ang aking Pangga... ang aking lablab



<3



Abangan ang susunod na kabanata! 



PS. Ang saya ng youtube... may ganitong nalalaman:







^____^

8 comments:

  1. hehe yipeee :) una akong makakapagcomment. Ang CUTE nyong dalawa :) err, nakakainis, ayoko ng mga ganyang eksena naiinggit ako Maggie! hahahaaha ^^ joke! Proven na, magkamukha nga kayo :)it took 25 minutes bago ko mapanuod ng buo, bagal ng net .hehe So cute! I Love it! :)) Stay inlove together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I wish to find my someone too. :D <3
    Two questions...
    1. Can I please post your vid on my personal Tumblr account? :D
    2. Did you discover these awesome songs by yourself or through Michelle Phan's vids? :D
    I heard the Michelle Shaprow in one of her videos, and I got reminded of you. :D 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny! Hehehe... naku tagal ko din bago ko naupload. Hindi lang pala ako anng nakakaexperience ng mabagal na internet. -_- hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kinikilig ako sa inyong dalawa, l0ve is in the air!..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Janine! ^__^ <3
    1. Sure! ^__^ I definitely won't mind! :)
    2. I discovered Ferris Wheel via another Youtuber. She used it in her Stop Motion Video which won her first prize! Link here so you can watch her awesomeness: http://youtu.be/RWCZO7YIuEI

    Then I subsequently discovered All About my Heart by Mindy Gledhill when I was browsing the suggested videos via Ferris Wheel by Michelle Shaprow. Recently, I realized Michelle Phan had used them in her videos too. She has a great taste in music. And I recommend you to listen to Late Night Alumni cause Michelle Phan uses their music often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts