What I like:
- The packaging is simple and convenient. I always bring this in my makeup kit. :)
- The shade SKIN TONE is a matte nude color. I am glad I finally have a nude eye shadow that I can wear everyday. You can include this in creating your own Pinkie Swear neutral palette. Simply buy four shades and you get the palette box for free. *Tip: This is a great Christmas gift idea for your girlies! :)
- The shade can be used to contour the nose.
- The product is affordable. I bought it for Php 70. Shimmery Pinkie Swear eye shadows cost Php 75 while the matte ones cost Php 70.
- I am not into complicated eye makeup (with all the blending of colors and stuff like that) so this shade is perfect for on-the-go makeup.
- Pinkie Swear is available in SM Department Stores and Watsons. SM Branches: Fairview, Cubao, Manila, Megamall, San Lazaro ; Watsons Branches: Alimall, Isetan Recto,
What I don't like:
- I noticed that when I applied the product on my eyelid, it appeared darker than expected. The shade is lighter when applied on the arm.
- One has to use an eyelid primer to avoid the eye shadow from creasing or to simply make the product last all day long.
|Skin Tone is the only eye shadow I used for this look. :)|