One of the shades sent to me by Ms. Grace Acuin of The Pinkish Hub was Miners Matte Effect Lipstick in Barely Buff. It is a nude shade leaning towards a peachy color. I was a bit pessimistic that this shade would not look good on me since most nude lipsticks I've tried didn't fit my skin tone. However, this color complimented my warm skin undertone. It really looks lovely on my lips. :)
What I Like:
- The color pay off is quite impressive. One swipe of this lipstick gives a decent pigmentation of a peachy nude color. I love it! :)
- The lipstick covers the lips well. I have lines on my lips and I'm happy that it covers them entirely.
- The packaging is lovely- it looks so elegant and the bottom part shows an accurate shade of the lipstick. What you see is what you get.
- It smoothly glides on the lips when applied and it is not drying on the lips.
- It's relatively affordable at Php 300.
- The scent is very pleasant. It smells like fruity candy and cherry.
- The lipstick lasted for 2-3 hours even after eating and drinking. Tip: To extend the life of your lipstick, blot your lips with tissue after application.
- Although Miners Matte Effect Lipstick comes in limited shades, the product line carries unique and wearable colors. I love that this nude lip color doesn't make me look sick or pale. This will definitely go well with summer bronze makeup. :)
What I Don't Like:
- The lipstick tube is not that sturdy. So be gentle with it. Haha.
- The brand is not locally available. So make sure you order from a trusted seller! Buy from The Pinkish Hub.
|Ze chubby cheeks. :)|