Hehe. I tried to make a Video Review. :P
What I like:
- It is affordable. I bought this for less than Php 500. I wanted to try the Magnum Mascara which was cheaper (with a 20% discount at that time) but I've read a lot of reviews about The Falsies so I opted to buy it. Still cheaper than other drugstore mascara though. ^__^
- It gives amazing volume and length on my lashes. I have extremely short lashes but this mascara made them stand out.
- It doesn't have a strong smell.
- It doesn't weigh down my lashes despite the number of coats I make. I tested it first without using my eyelash curler and it surprisingly made my eyelashes curled up; made less effort to curl my lashes.
- The packaging provides an instruction on how to get a maximum result. I love how my lashes turned out after application.
- It is widely accessible. I bought mine in SM Marikina. Make sure to check it out during their monthly sales. Baka makadiscount pa kayo sa mascara. :)
- It is difficult to remove with regular facial cleanser and water. Tip: To remove mascara residue, you can use baby oil or any makeup remover that you have.
- It is not really the False Lashes Effect that I was looking for but considering how short my lashes are, I think this product did a good job. One thing that made me buy this was that the saleslady was using this and her lashes looked so good. But maybe it was because she had longer lashes in the first place. :P
|With Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara|