NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you had a guy friend who asked you to take some "sexy" pictures of him...and he didn't want anyone else to know about them...would you consider it? Or would you feel totally awkward seeing him that way?

Umm.. I don't see the point of taking his "sexy pictures" and at the same time keeping them a secret. I mean.. it is not like he'll ask me to take his photo just so I can see him get "sexy". Otherwise, I suggest that he take his own pictures. :P I definitely will not consider it because yes... that is awkward and I bet no guy will ask me to do that. Well.. I hope. LMAO

Ask me anything that is photography/editing related and/or beauty blog related.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha!
    LOL

    ang kukulit ng random questions na tinatanong sayo sa formspring a..

    nbabasa ko ung iba although minsan hnd ako nkakapagleave ng comment..but i can't help but giggle sometimes...
    hehehe
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oo nga eh. Kahit ako nagugulat. :P Yung iba di ko na lang pinopost. Thiamere, do you have facebook? Just send me a msg if you have one. I'll add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang weird...di mo malaman kung anung gender nagtanong sau ng question hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Locke: Oo nga eh. Feel ko guy. :)) At least wala pang nanghaharass. LMAO. BTW.. If you have facebook.. msg me so I can add you up. Thanks again for the giveaway items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never know there are a lot of weird guys out there, haha!
    Great blog!
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce blog...I dicover your blog now...

    barbielaura.com and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anna: Followed your blog.

    @Laura: Gee Thanks. :)Saw your blog just now... Nice Lookbook. I have an account too (just joined recently) but I haven't posted any. :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts