NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HOW TO: Apply Meizilin False Lashes

Hello Guys! Yesterday was our last day of exams and I'm happy to say that I'm officially on semestral break! 





Anyway, last Sunday, I thought of applying false lashes and since it was my first time to do so, I grabbed a pair of -Meizilin. I bought it at 999 Divisoria for P16 per box. It was a really good deal since the owner gave me a discount for buying 10 boxes. Originally, a box was sold for Php 20.

I wanted to learn how to apply false lashes because they add a little twist to one's make up. I watched different tutorials but I just couldn't get it. Why do the lashes look so good on them but they look ridiculously different on me? Whenever I try applying the entire lash on my lid, it looks horrible. I have small eyes so the lashes look too long and big for me. Hence, they look unnatural. At the same time, dramatic makeup isn't really for me. 

So last Sunday, I was some kind of experimenting and I thought of doing something different.


And this is what I came up with:





I came to school and some of my blockmates thought they were my natural eyelashes. They thought I just had them permed or curled. And I was so happy to hear that. :P 

And the trick to natural lashes is by simply cutting one lash in half.



I get to save more false lashes and they look good on me.


I used my Nichido eyelash glue but I'm planning to buy Aido or Lash Grip because Say recommended them on her website. BTW, I also bought false lashes from her so I'm very excited to try them out.  If you're look for affordable lashes, You can buy from Say. She sells 8 pairs of lashes for P100 only. VERY AFFORDABLE AND SMOOTH TRANSACTION.




After you applied the lashes on the outer lid area, you can emphasize the lashes more by applying a black eyeliner. And what I do is that I only concentrate on the outer lid area. It's as if my lashes are thicker and fuller.


 I used Nichido ONYX Mineral Kohl Pencil. 






That's all for now, guys! 

Have a great day! :)

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessa! :) Yup. They're quite nice... and pretty cheap too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku sis.. kung alam mo lang kung ilang kapalpakan ang nangyari sakin bago ko to nagawa. NYAHAHAHA! Don't give up sis... pero sa totoo lang.. kung di talaga kayanin puede ka na lang magpalagay lash extension. Lam ko may mga mura na ganon sa mga malls! :) Naisipan ko lang talaga subukan ulit kasi 10 boxes ba naman binili ko. Naadik. Minsan lang kasi ako magDivisoria kaya nung summer feel ko naman lahat ng yon magagamit ko eh di naman ako marunong maglagay ng false lashes that time. hehehe. Me already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice tutorial thanks girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. natural na natural, pag ako talaga naglagay laging palpak, minsan nasisira ko pa ung lashes, ending? tinamad na ako maglagay ng lashes.Kainis .hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! ang ganda! pretty birthday girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks natural :) might think of ordering from Say :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which one did you order you order from say? I am thinking of getting the Lindsay set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty on you! :) And totally natural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks good on you!!! nice lashes!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought Lucy and Lanie. But I initially ordered Lucy and Lindsay. Most of her lashes were sold out within the day so, if you're planning to buy from her, better text her right away so that you can reserve the lashes you want. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts