NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Updates

Heya, Guys!
Last week I decided to go to a salon and have my hair dyed. I was so nervous because I don't know how it will turn out. But I was so curious on how I'd look like if my hair color is a bit lighter...


Well anyway.. Got my first paycheck. It was temporary because after that our ATM cards were available. I gave my hard earned money to my parents. They deserve it. :) 


(Credits to Menage Salon @ Gateway Cubao)




I kinda enjoyed my straight hair but I'm back to curly. :P







This is it for now. I'll update more after my S7 exam. :P




6 comments:

  1. Hi Anna~ thank you for your visit.wow, first paycheck! good girl^^ love your new 'do' too.goodluck to your exam, hope you pass^^xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new color looks great on you
    goodluck on your exam

    RHiAN♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new do! It really looks good on you dear! Hugs to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rhian: Thanks. Tomorrow is exam day! Pray for me! :)

    @Coline: Good to hear the you love it. I was really nervous on what it'll turn out. I'm really glad I didn't look that odd. :P

    @Greystrawberrys: Super thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts