NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, August 30, 2010

NOTD: Diamond Gay


I bought this nail polish a few days ago. I love it. It's greyish with a hint of green. 





Without Flash






I like how it compliments my skin tone. :)

With Flash



And this brand is super A for Affordable.


Brand is Caress.
Shade: Diamond GAY -_-
Price: Php. 27.75  or 0.62 USD


Have a great day, Ladies! :)



10 comments:

  1. This nail polish color looks pretty unique for me! I wat something like this too after seeing you pics :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anastacia: I got lucky cause this is the only stock when I visited the department store. Good thing I bought it right away. I'm planning to buy other shades with the same brand. Caress has few greyish shades. I'll be glad to send you items so you can try them out. I think they're only available here in the Philippines. :) And I'll look in other malls if they have the same shade. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap! That's like the cheapest nail polish I've ever heard! and the color is excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bunny! Yeah! It's the cheapest! Or maybe not. There are a lot of cheaper brands so Imma try them too. This brand is known for it staying power, same with Bobbie Nail Polishes. :) I'm glad you liked it! :) I have no funds buying luxurious brands -_- so good thing we have these here in my country. And My wallet is saved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of gray nails. The first time i had it on, i fell in love. it's so different but not too shocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to hear that you like gray nails too. It looks simple on my nails... I'm enjoying it. :) THanks Mia.e!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for this grey nail polish for almost a month now. I can't seem to find it anywhere around my area :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear that. I noticed that Caress is gradually disappearing even in my favorite department stores. But don't fret. I know an alternative brand. You might want to try San san's Cloudy Gray. It's available in all HBC stores nationwide. I wanna buy one too. teehee ^__^

    Let me just leave you a link of Anastacia's Blog post about it. She has a very beautiful swatch of San san's Cloudy Gray.

    http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.com/2011/08/korean-newspaper-french-nail-tips.html

    On a side note, I know one department store that carries another brand which, I believe, is under same company as Caress'. It's called the Enchant Nail polish. The packaging is different but the shades and the names are the same. ACCURATELY THE SAME. It also has Diamond Gay with exact nail color. The dept store is @ Sta. Lucia Metroeast. If you are familiar with the place, you might want to check that out. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts