NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

OOTD: Flower Patterned Skirts

I love colorful patterned skirts. Yesterday, I wore this outfit in school. BTW, I bought this a year ago and this has been my favorite skirt ever since. 


A simple skirt I bought from SM and a plain black blouse I bought from Divisoria


I only have two pairs of flat shoes (that I use alternately in school) and this one is from NAFNAF. It was a gift from my Nani. <3 He surprised me with a Nafnaf Paperbag and told me that my old flats were worn out already so he bought me new ones! ^__^ It wasn't my birthday or anything so I was so happy he bought me a pair of shoes. 


My everyday makeup look. The "No Makeup" Makeup

Petite Girl

I wore white pearls which I bought @ SM Accessories. I love wearing big pearl earrings.

Hello Messy Brows! I need to visit Lay Bare or Let's Face it. 



See my face on the camera lens? La lang. haha. 

Gonna Fix my hair pa! BTW, I used Lory's SHEA BUTTER and I love it.

That's it Pansit!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. ang dondo naman :) anung say ng childhood pic at the bg :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Thanks Jenny! Picture ko yun nung Communion ko. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole. ^__^ You should buy one! Floral skirts look so young and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo cute!!you kinda look korean.. and i love your curly hair :) i haven't worn floral skirts but you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower patterned skirt was perfect for you. You really have an angelic face. I also like the plain black top you wear with the skirt. Simple combination yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love patterned skirts cause they make my outfit more fun. :) It can make the simplest blouse or shirt pop and eye-catching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts