NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I LOVE FOOD

WHO DOESN'T?


Photocredit to: Manila Reviews
MCDO'S BERRY MCFLURRY

Photo via Google



MANG INASAL'S PECHO CHICKEN +UNLIMITED RICE


Photocredit to: GeloReyes via Tumblr


YELLOWCAB'S CHARLIE CHAN PASTA

Photocredit to Cafe Munchkin via Google

GREEN MANGO ENSALADA

Photo via google

PIZZAHUT'S CHEESY VOLCANO

Photo via Tacobell's official Website

TACOBELL'S GRILLED BURRITOS

Photo Via Google

WHITE TOBLERONE


Photo via Pinoy Underground

GREENWICH'S LASAGNA SUPREME

Photo via Google

NUTELLA

Photo via Google

SISIG HOORAY'S CHICKEN SISIG

Photo credit to boston.com


MCDONALD'S FRIES

Photo Credit: Morbidfrank.blogspot.com

JOLLIBEE'S SPICY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI

Photo credit to: thebachelorgirl.com 

KFC'S ORANGE CHICKEN



These are some of my favorite foods. :) 
Maybe I'll add more pictures some other time. But these are the cravings 
I have for now. 

:) 


Share your favorite mouthwatering cravings too. :)  


Have a great day, everyone! :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Quote of the day:


“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

4 comments:

  1. Gaaaaaaaaaaa... I love fooood >< You made me hungry :( hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    that made me so hungry!
    *craving for Charlie Chan pasta at it's highest*

    I will definitely go to Yellow Cab tomorrow to order some take away pasta...
    *stomach rumbling*

    these are the foods that makes living so worth it,right?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thiamere: I love Charlie Chan Pasta too! I never go out of Yellowcab without ordering one! ^_^ I like it spicy with nuts too. :)I love spicy food!

    @Dolce<3Bunny: I'm hungry too.... :( I've been eating a lot lately. haha. There's so many foods to choose from that I can't help but eat from time to time. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thanks to these pics, I'm suddenly hungry

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts