NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lippies Storage




I was browsing for some school supplies when I saw this storage box in the Office Warehouse at Gateway.

 I love the color. It is so me... ^ ^




From the moment I laid my eyes on it, I was very sure that this is the perfect storage for my lip cosmetics. 



I bought it for Php117. I was pretty sure I could buy something like this for a lower price. I could probably buy boxes with prettier designs yet cheaper than this but I was totally sold because of the compartments of the box. It was like it was meant for my lippies. HAHA. 























What a great box. :P





HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

17 comments:

  1. yung Storage box nasa Php 117. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same box which I also got from Office Warehouse in Gateway! :P I store some of my accessories there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce! We bought the same box. There's only one piece left. Not sure if that's the only stock available though! It's great for accessories too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont you see the big Armani giveaway on my blog! :) dont forget to visit!
    Modafobik.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those days too. When i shop, there's this stuffs that make me say "this baby is mine!" hahaha! This is a good lippie storage. I wanna check it at the nearest Office Warehouse store .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Roseann! Check it out! I hope they have more stocks of this. ^__^ I initially wanted to buy the Index Card Holder for my lippies but I realized this box was better. ^__^ And yup... "this baby is mineeee!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Roseann! Check it out! I hope they have more stocks of this. ^__^ I initially wanted to buy the Index Card Holder for my lippies but I realized this box was better. ^__^ And yup... "this baby is mineeee!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect for the lippies indeed!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wanted to buy an index card holder but never had the chance to browse through the school/office supplies section. This storage is really better. Ang daming lipstick! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh! I need to get one of these! :D Haha! XD But it's a bummer that it doesn't have a top lid to keep the lippies free from dust >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea! Thank you for sharing this one with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Swexie! ^__^ hehe oo nga eh medyo madami pero nagpadami diyan yung Sophie Martin Lipsticks... my 7 Sophie lippies were worth one Revlon Lipstick... super steal. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Val! Oo nga eh but good thing I have this big box where I store all my make up. I just want a storage where I can organize my lippies and see the shades right away. Yay! Now it's easy to grab the lipstick I'm gonna use. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  14. like like sis, magkano mo nabili? curious lang!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts