NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BLOGGERS UNITED

Hello gals!


I'm reposting this from Iya's Blog


Event details:


When: May 27, 2011
Where: 32nd Floor, The Lounge, Malayan Plaza Hotel, Ortigas

TIME: 10 AM to 10 PM
Entrance: P100.00 (P50 only if you bring any school supplies/dictionaries of KIDS FOUNDATION)





Photo credits: Charles Angel
I'm still not sure what time I'll be there but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. O_O It's quite far from our place but I hope I could have someone to accompany me... *calls BF* HAHAHA
Hope you, girls, would go so that we can meet each other! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reposting this sis! :) I hope your man can accompany you so that I'll be able to meet you! text me anytime. Emailed you by number already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texted you sis! :) SEE YOU THERE AND ALL THE OTHERS! :) Hope I won't be awkward on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maggie join us! this will be fun! and you have to share your banoffee recipe with me pa haha:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Charles! How can I get in touch with you? I'm not good with faces. :( hehehe I'm planning to make Blueberry Cheesecake this weekend... but will definitely share my banoffee recipe with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DM me on twitter! geishcharles it is!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts