NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, May 20, 2011

TUMBLRINNA







Hello guys! I've been planning to put up another blog for my other hobbies but since I have tumblr, I decided to update and make it my second blog instead. I hope you could follow my tumblr.


What you can expect from this blog is everything that is random about me....


My passion about LOVE


My passion about Food


My passion about Photography


My passion for Music


My interest in Make up


My interest in Chinese Literature


My interest in Gaming


even discussions about political stuffs.... 






I hope you would follow. :P
Click me




2 comments:

  1. hiya! thanks for sharing. i'm not much of a tumblr girl (all i do is repost pretty pictures), but i'll check it out :)

    take care!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya PinkMargarita. :) Thanks for your comment. Hope you follow my tumblr. :) I'll check out your tumblr too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts