NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hiya! I just came across ur blog, and I read that you are a law student. I am an aspiring law student as well. What law school are you attending in? or what law school do you think is the best? hehe (: Thankyou much! It myt help me decide too (:


Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. I'm very happy to know that you want to be a lawyer someday! I'll be attending San Beda College of Law this coming school year. The good things I can tell about San Beda are 1) the tuition fee is reasonable, 2) it has the highest passing rate this year (very competitive rate for the past years), 3) it has an impressive faculty (well-known Law Professors as well) and lastly, 4) it is considered one of the best law schools in the country. Your second question is really tough because I know for sure... even schools are not built perfect. If you really want to be a good lawyer, the best piece of advice that I can give you is to reflect more on yourself rather than the school you'd want to attend to. In the end, it's really YOU who will work hard to earn the title and the profession. Even the brightest lawyers of today make tremendous mistakes in our country (talk about politics and government *wink*). Hope my answer helps :)




Ask me anything that is photography/editing related and/or beauty blog related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts