NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pinoy's CHAMP

I watched the payperview of Manny's fight @ MGM Grand and I was so excited PACQUIAO VS MOSLEY. Although Many and Sugar Shane were the main highlight of the night, I just couldn't convince myself that Mosley gave a good fight. I saw that Manny was trying to throw good and fast punches but Mosley simply defended himself and did few punches that barely affected Manny's performance. 

Despite that boring fight, I still enjoyed VASQUEZ VS ARCE because the last two rounds were breathtaking. I JUST WANT TO SHOUT AND SAY, " SIGE BANATAN MO NA!" I was expecting this kind of fight with Manny and Mosley. I even thought Manny would give Mosley an "early retirement" or should I say... "a good night sleep".  Anyhow, I was happy to see Manny win the fight. He was really determined and focused. I just love it whenever I see him do the sign of the cross. Nothing is impossible with GOD. 





BTW, last night my brother gave me an installer of Lightroom and I was very impressed. 












And before I forget I want to greet all the moms out there.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!





I love you Mama! :)

2 comments:

  1. same here...i'm not a fan of boxings though but i thought that since all pinoys would be raving about Pacquiao's fight i decided to watch it.

    I was actually deliberating if i would do a pay per view too... i can easily do so since most websites accepts paypal but i figure that i should try & see if i can find a free streaming..haha!
    wonder worked because i did!
    saved $50!
    hahaha!

    love the 2nd shot,sweetie!
    it has that timeless & classic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thiamere! It was just luck that I was able to get tickets cause we printed them and, since the owner was a regular customer, my dad returned the favor by buying tickets. It has free breakfast too!

    Thanks for the nice comment. I was thinking of cropping the second photo but I guess it's classy that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts