NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cause I'm a Girl With Some Serious Hair Issues


I have this REALLY BIG LOVE AND HATE relationship with my hair.

There's a good reason why I had it straightened and rebonded since I was in Grade Six til 4th year college. 

Without the styling, my hair looks like Maria Clara's. 


Well.. it looks better in this picture but I tell you it's worse than you think. 

I cannot go out of the house without having my bangs ironed.

Don't get me wrong.. I love my curls. But it takes some styling before it gets to that manageable form. If I let my hair dry on its own and without hair polish, my hair is screwed. -_-

I don't know what to do with my hair. I want a hair that is bouncy. I want a hair that is easy to work with. Whenever I go to a salon to have my hair done, I'd feel sorry for the hairstylist. I know it will take one to two hours to have my hair straightened. It's crazy. 


Parang gusto ko na lang magpakalbo tas sana tubuan ako ng mas magandang hair. Kahit hindi straight wag lang sobrang buhaghag. :( 

Is there a cure for a frizzy hair?


Can I still have digital perm even though my hair is already curly? 

:( I'm just so sad. 





I hope a time will come more treatments/products will be created for curly, frizzy hair. 

11 comments:

  1. I had my hair curled because it needs volume. I have the thinnest hair. Now that it is curled, I have to style it often for it to look 'natural'. Hiraaaaap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute mo talaga!,mmm???need mo lang ng everyday treatment sa hair mo,nakakatamad gawin pero dapat sanayin para mag shine & bouncy yung hair mo. Try mo use yung Pantene Nature Care's Intensive Penetrating Treatment.BTW nice music background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same problem,sweetie

    i thought of going bald na nga din e.hahaha
    try the camellia seed oil.yung serum mismo that is available in watsons. it might tame your frizzies.
    it worked on me & now i can't live without if because it made my hard-to-tame curl into manageable, "volumized" & bouncy curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thin hair~ I often need to curl it. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  5. make the best out of it! u look gorgeous still :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have my hair curled most of the time, and you're so blessed to have that 'do! :) Since I inherited thick yet straight hair,having the curls stay on wasn't a problem but still, i'm so lazy to even curl my hair. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the messages. It somehow made me feel happier with my hair. hehehe will try the pieces of advice from all of you! :)

    @jesroque: Ang hirap talaga magpaganda ng buhok... huhuhu :( Gusto ko kasi yung kahit bagong gising bongga pa rin ang hair. :P

    @Jezzhae: I tried Pantene Nature Care shampoo and it didn't work for me. :( I haven't tried all the products under that so maybe I need the intensive Penetrating Treatment. :)hehe Thanks for your advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @thiamere: naku matry nga yang camellia seed oil. I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ayumi: have you tried digital perm? I think that will make you hair look naturally curly. I heard that Tony and Jackey Salon's digital perm is really good but it's pricey as well. :P I don't know. I think I like having straight hair because it's easier to curl it than having it the other way around. Ilang months pa lang ako nagparebond dati nagwewave na agad hair ko . :p but I don't want to go back to rebonding. O_O hehe

    @wickeRmoss: thanks charles. :) I think I just need a haircut. :( My hair was messy and uber frizzy during the blogger's event. haha.

    @Iya: Thanks Iya. I'll keep that in mind. I like your super long hair. :) it can be style in so many different ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10.  bakla, mgnda ka kea. #1 pintasera q, but i told you, u're pretty. esp. ur skin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww... thanks. Natouch naman ako sa sinabi mo. Hehe. ^__^ Naku yung skin ko maraming napagdaanang pimples. Hindi siya flawless kahit ngayon pero mas ok siya di tulad nung high school ako. Buti na lang hindi ako girlaloo non kasi sobrang maiinsecure ako sa skin ko.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts