NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lovin' Pink Lips: Sophie Martin's Ice Pink

From left to right: Ice Pink, Russian Red, Summer Red
Three months ago, I posted a review about the Sophie Martin Lipsticks and I received a lot of positive remarks about them. And I concur with them because I love how creamy and non-drying they are on my lips. Aside from that, they're very affordable and accessible through the use of internet. However, I wasn't able to provide pictures on how wearable they are so I thought of making a Sophie Martin Lipstick Series to show you how they look like in person. This would, at least, help you decide if it would compliment your skin tone and if you really want to buy a specific shade. I haven't made a separate review about the Nudes and Peaches but don't worry, the post is "in the making". I actually decided to make separate reviews for each shade so that it will be easier of anyone to search it on my website by its name.

To start the series, I'll be starting with one of my favorite pink lipsticks: Ice Pink. 



It's a really nice bright pink lipstick!

Oops.. excuse my pimples. Hehehe Breakouts on my forehead. ^__^



The Pout




To read about my Pinks and Red Sophie Martin Lipsticks review, click here
To check out on the other shades I bought, click here
To get the contact number of a distributor/online seller, click here


I hope this helps. I tried my best to have good lighting in my room so my camera could capture the shade accurately or, at least, close to it's real color. Cameras can be tricky sometimes. As they say, the eyes is a human camera and prolly the best one.



Have a great day, everyone!

26 comments:

  1. Waah Taga Marikina ka rin?! Yey! Now I know three bloggers who reside in Marikina! :P Thanks Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really pretty lips~ They really smooth! :D How do you do it? :">

    Colors look really great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinks look great on you. Pretty. :)

    My fellow Marikeña. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only know JesRoque and now, you. Maybe there should be a meet up one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! SI Jes din ang alam kong taga-marikina! Yup! Meet up is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice Pink looks very pretty on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't bought Sophie Martin Lippies for ages. you just reminded me to check it out again...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jes! I saw this on your blog and it looks pretty on you too. You're the person who convinced me to buy this! so really... Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check it out hollie! They cost Php 70 each if you buy online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the compliment Valerie! I use lip balm before I sleep. And when I wake up in the morning, it's easier to "exfoliate" my lips especially whenever I have chapped lips.That could be the reason why it's smooth. And another reason could be that the lipstick are really creamy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pink color complements your skin tone...it looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so cute maggie! :) love your pout haha! :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. hhmmm...this lippies are promising.. ill better to check it out thank you for sharing.
    please follow back im a new follower. and also pls join to my blog giveaway!
    www.orrangefish.blogspot.com 
    nice music as well..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Ashley! I followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! I think we should start asking Sophie to sponsor us! :)

    Anyways, you are more than welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see! :D What I do is just rub the softened layer off after brushing my teeth in the morning :P Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks really pretty on you hun!! i love you look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do that too! hehehe that's for I "exfoliate" my lips. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. i badly want to try those lipsticks, the shades are really pretty, it's the perfect pink i'm looking for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts