NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hair Problem SOLVED.

Hello girls! Last Tuesday I went to Menage Salon @Gateway for my haircut. And since it was near Watsons, I decided to try Thiamere's advice about Camellia Seed Oil. I wasn't sure what brand/product she was talking about but I was happy I got the product right. I just read her post after I bought the product! Sweet! I also bought a styling mousse. My stylist recommended to me that I use mousse so that my curls won't get frizzy. I just hope it won't feel heavy. 






I bought this for Php 183. 



I bought this for Php 145 (225 ml). This was the cheapest mousse I saw in Watsons. Other brands can go more than Php300 for the same size. Hope this would work for me.

I like the wet look curls.


Anyway, that's all for now. :) 



9 comments:

  1. the camelia seed oil can also be bought in watson's? :) awesome buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried using mousse on my natural curly hair and it does not help....it dries my hair...i just hope that you got the correct product to use:)

    Goodluck

    Your new follower hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your eyebrows in that previous post. wow. teach me how to do that?

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. @iya: yup. Thanks to Thiamere I discovered Camellia Seed oil. :) It smells so good. :)

    @Sunny Toast: Really? I hope it won't make my hair dry. :( Pero yung ginamit kasing mousse sakin sa salon maganda. I wasn't able to ask the brand though. Mahal naman kasi ng mousse.

    @Eden: I'll try to make a tutorial. Hehe. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your hair. It's so chic. Hindi yan kaya ng hair ko cause mine's thick, curly and frizzy. Sasabog hair ko kapag maikli. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys!!!hope both products turns out good for you...BTW, i luv ur curly hair...I have straight hair..everytime I curled it using a heated curler with added mousse/gel..it goes back to straight it just 30mins!that is why I envy people with natural curly hair..=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mousse holds my curls and the Camellia Seed Oil tames my frizz. Kaya lang I need to find a better mousse. Gusto ko yung ginamit nung Hairstylist sa hair ko nung nagpagupit ako. Parang wet look yung curls ko all day. Post ako ng pic to show yung hair ko when I used the Mousse. :) I also used the oil on the tips of my hair which are dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a permed hair and we bought the same mousse. IT didn't work for me. I'll stick with finesse mousse. :)

    btw, Saw you at Beauty blogger :) New subscriber here.
    Hope you can follow back :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eya! Thanks for following! :) I recommend using V05 mousse cause it really holds the curls and it doesn't dry the hair. Check my post here: http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com/2011/08/hair-products-update.html


      Ps. I followed you back! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts