NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blueberry Love





Yehey! I tried making my own blueberry cheesecake using the no-bake recipe that was on the box of Magnolia Cream Cheese. And since I didn't have the complete tools, I made my own measurements. 

Tinikman ko na lang kung manyaman. :P 




WAAAHHH. I can't believe I made this. I remember the times I was browsing Red Ribbon for Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake. I can't even buy them because they're quite expensive. Who knew I can make three sets of these in a day?


One day, when I have my own family, I want to have a special bonding time with my husband and kids. And what a perfect treat this is. Serve with coffee and Iced tea! :) I can now imagine smiles on their faces. :)


Oh... pero matagal pa yon. More recipes to learn! :) Para more food to enjoy with them!

If you want to learn the recipe and view more pictures, visit my Tumblr. :)



10 comments:

  1. gewdness! this is so sinful! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wickeRmoss: It is! Yum yummy! It's like I'm addicted to making cakes. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!
    i love these no-bake desserts!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waah! This makes me want a cheesecake! Like NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Thiamere: Yes me too. Thanks to this recipe, I can make a great dessert without an oven. :) Thanks to Magnolia.

    @Jesroque: Try red ribbon Cheesecake... or better make your own cheeseake!!! :) LOVE FOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a late lunch, and this is making me hungry again. :)) It looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dee: Thanks for your comment, Dee. The presentation is quite messy.. especially the edges but I'm glad you like it. Hahaha. I am hopeful that I can improve that! I'll be the one to make the cake for my BF's Birthday so I really want to create a good looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should consider putting up pastry business! that'll be great! of course i'll be your taste tester..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Iya: Great Idea! But I'm gonna need my Big Brother's help there! He's a really good cook/baker/brother. :)

    @T: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does this taste exactly like red ribbon's? Since they discontinued it ive been searching for the red ribbon's recipe..pinaglihian ko pa naman at di ko nakaen :( please reply

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts