NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Awards


I would like to thank Pink Chinadoll for giving me these blogger awards. I rarely get awards so I am very grateful that she chose me among others to get these. Now it's my time to pay it forward and give these awards to other amazing ladies out there!!! :)







Now, here's the fun part. Do not forget to mention the person who gave you the award and of course please link her/him back. In accepting these awards, you have to share 6 facts about yourself and share these to other bloggers who deserves to have these awards.


RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME: 

1. I got addicted eating fries with MUSTARD and KETCHUP! I tried it when I ate @ Big Better Burger and I loved it! I couldn't stop munching on the fries and dipping it on my mustard and ketchup. 

2. I love watching old classic movies whether local or international. I watch TCM every Sunday. Here's a list of the movies I love:


Photo Credit: WIKIPEDIA


Photo Credit: GOOSHNESS



Photo Credit: JONWILLIAMSON


Photo Credit: WIKIPEDIA

I LOVE ROSALIND RUSSELL AND JACK CARSON. THE BEST LOVE TEAM EVAAA!



3. I love listening to oldies song. ^__^  I love Karen Carpenter, Judy Garland, Audrey Hepburn and Barbara Streisand. LOVE LOVE LOVE. ^__^ I have complete album of The Carpenters! ^__^

JUDY GARLAND IS DOROTHY OF WIZARD OF OZ! :)



4. My Favorite pieces of Chinese Literature are Three Kingdoms and Journey to the West. I love Kong Ming AKA Zhuge Liang.


Photo Credit: COSPLAY HOUSE



5. I love HOT SAUCE. I put hot sauce even on plain bread. I love anything spicy. Whenever I eat at Tacobell, I order the Hot Sauce FIRE. 


6. I collect Scented candles/wax/oil. ^__^


I'm giving these awards to the following lovely bloggers:


Val of LUVERIE
Miss Kat of MISS KAT V
Diane of KISSENMAKEUP



Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. You are an old soul. I love listening to old school and classical music (aside from rock, metal, and alternatives) and classic movies are awesome! Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my faves together with Roman Holiday, Casablanca, Somewhere in Time, An Affair to Remember, etc. There's just something about actors back then.. I also love hot sauce. Haha!

    Thanks for the award, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an old soul trapped in a young woman's body. LOL. :) Classic movies are super awesome! ^__^ Glad to know there's someone who loves old movies too! ^__^

    You're welcome, Pammy! You deserve the award. God Bless! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts