NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HOW TO: Style Curly Hair in Less than 10 Minutes

Another video for you, girls! Does this mean I'm into Vlogging now???? lol

Wait for my sucky dance moves 3:44




Note: Before you watch the video, kindly scroll down and pause/stop my music background. 












Gumaganito na ang blog ko. :D May bidyo na akong nalalaman. hihi

At bonggang nakatuck in pa tshirt ko. Gumaganon. HAHA

Notice my eyebrows? :P No more "Forest" brows. :P







Have a great day!













3 comments:

  1. You have such a funny way of blogging, it made me laugh, hahaha, kakatuwa! Thanks for the video by the way! Hope oyu can join in on my giveaway too! - Mar
    Sad it dint work out for you, the colors were pretty though and I can understand why you purchased it! Thanks for the review. - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway, 3 Winners too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts