NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, September 26, 2011

Toasted Choco Love

Hello, everyone!


This month is really stressful because finals week is near. I want to give myself a short break so let me just share with you a little treat I made today. 


TOASTED BREAD WITH CHOCO HAZELNUT




MMM. Derpederp.





GOYA GOODNESS




I like to toast the bread first before putting the chocolate. ^___^
























Gatorade in Tropical Fruit





POWER SNACK!






Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. Oo nga eh. haha! Sarap din kasi non eh. Kahit walang palaman ok na! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^___^ Yup. I got the idea from my younger brother. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sugar! Nakakastress kasi yung mga prof eh.. tsaka yung mga two unit course... humahundred units -_- if you know what I mean. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. endorser? ha ha.. sige ka kunin ka para sa commercial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple but so yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarap! ha ha.. masarap ba julie's bread sis? haven't tried. parang masarap nga ang combination ng gatorade at chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masarap ang Julie's Bread. Malambot. Yun yung palagi naming binibili eh. :P ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't over stress yourself. you'll be able to pull through. :)
    1st yr 1st sem right? PFR, crim 1, consti, statcon kaya mo yan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha pati ba naman julie's bread eh pinaguusapan natin ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a very good idea. yummmy

    -jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. :P puede puede.... gusto ko magendorse ng pagkain. Para libre food. LOL. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. share with your friends ha,, pag may free food ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sure sure. :P Free food. yehey!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts