NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Audrey's Eyebrows



Photo Credit: BEAUTY AND BATH

Who loves Audrey Hepburn's eyebrows?



I DO.


Photo Credit: IDIVA


For me, Audrey is the epitome of beauty. I love everything about her. And if there's one thing I wish I could possibly have, it would be her brows. I'm asian so I know I can't have her beautiful eyes. However, with a handy dandy eyebrow pencil and some makeup skills, I can achieve thick and tamed brows even if I currently have thin eyebrows. :P 




I used Nichido Mineral Eyebrow Pencil. 








TADAH! ^___^


Have a great Wednesday!

18 comments:

  1. I'm also used to using eyebrow pencils but I just recently bought In2it's eyebrow powder. I really need skills! lol.

    Nice eyebrow look btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also used to using eyebrow pencils but I just recently bought In2it's eyebrow powder. I really need skills! lol.

    Nice eyebrow look btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you KaraRita. I wanna try In2it's eyebrow powder but I have yet to finish Maybelline's Browdefinist. I like using pencils especially when I have thinner brows due to threading. I fill in the the bottom part of my brows so it would look naturally thick. :P Hope you hear from you about your new eyebrow powder. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the eyebrows dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the eyebrows dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mas prefer ko in2it :) yay! i fell inlove with it sobra :) mas mabilis mag ayos ng kilay pag un gamt :) and mas natural tignan :) pero i outline my eyebrow using nichido :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mas prefer ko in2it :) yay! i fell inlove with it sobra :) mas mabilis mag ayos ng kilay pag un gamt :) and mas natural tignan :) pero i outline my eyebrow using nichido :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. marither_policarpioAugust 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM

    I'm using in2it's eyebrow powder babe. haha! okay siya :) - ju

    ReplyDelete
  9. halooo sis with gorgeous brows :) you're still missing em noh? he he.. :) you're good at "drawing" hepburn's so wag na sad :) using in2it's too.. not a pro but i always use it since i bought it.. parang mas complete ang face

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parang gusto ko na tuloy bumili non. Hahaha! Cge next time magshopping ako, IN2IT Brow Powder will be on top of my list. :P Thanks Jenny! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo nga babe eh. Parang gusto ko na rin talaga bumili. Hello sa wallet ko. Wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Belle! Naku mukhang marami nga talagang gumagamit ng In2it Brow powder na yan. Kumbinsido na akong bumili. YUng wallet ko na lang yung hinihintay. Hahaha. Ipon muna ako sa baon ko. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, finally nakapagcomment din ako, nung nasa office kasi ako ayaw magpost ng commet ko :( dahil super bagal ng connection ko dun. anyway, Looking great sa neat mong eyebrows Maggie! i really like it (inggitera ko talaga.) haha. Mwuah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Jenny! Sa bahay namin ang bagal ng internet. -_- tas laging nadidisconnect. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your brow, Nice blog :) just dropping by. Hope you visit mine too :)

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Glenn! I followed your blog! ^__^ Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts