NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Perfect Two

Hello, everyone! Another long weekend! YEHEY!

I just want to share the video that I made for Nani's sister who is getting married this coming Friday. I'm really happy for her because last year, she and her fiance became lawyers and, now, both of them are getting married. It's like every year is a new blessing. And their story is a perfect example of waiting for everything to fall in the right place. I'm not saying that there's something wrong with getting married early at a very young age but, we must admit, that marriage is not easy. We can't just walk in a relationship and say, "Hey, let's get married!" Or we can't just commit and get pregnant without thinking of stability because the reality is that we cannot walk out of a marriage as fast as we have walked in it. It's a lifetime commitment. And if in the middle of such commitment, you find out that you no longer want to be with your partner, it's going to be terrible.  But hey, this post is not about that. 




















CONGRATULATIONS ATE BUD AND KUYA NIKKO! <3

Credits to: SIRMASTEROWL for the wonderful animation.
Thank you for allowing me to use your work. 

For more details, just check out the youtube video page! :)










We may have different views about relationships but for me, it's better to prepare a stable future before settling down. Whenever I think of marriage, it really puts a smile on my face because the thought of being with the person I love for the rest of my life makes me very happy. That's my ultimate dream: to have a family. I have other dreams like being a successful lawyer, having multiple businesses, travelling around the world and accomplishing other wonderful things but I dedicate them all to my family in the future. I am nothing without the people I love. I cannot live just by thinking of myself. I always see myself being with other people. And that's me- relationships are very important to me. And I am hoping that in the future, I'll be able to build a family full of love and happiness. 




PS. Ang ganda ng Ate ni Nani.. tas guapo rin si Kuya Nikko. Wahahaha! Parang naexcite ako kung ano magiging itsura ng anak nila. Sigurado ako super cute. ^___^ Excited lol!

8 comments:

  1. i can see that you are inspired by them. best wishes to this couple! 

    btw, i also watched your ferris wheel cover, ang cute ng voice mo. =) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Swexie! ^__^ BTW, good luck sa Bar!!! Kaya mo yan! :) Just read you blog yesterday about the bar exams. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're such a cute couple and the video you made is very sweet.
    congrats to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also,
    Want to let you know I've moved to imgalaxia.blogspot.comPlease follow there!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet and you're very creative.
    I love being married, I love romance and LOVE ^_^
    It's not the easiest thing, but worth every struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Galaxia! I love romance too! :) ^__^ And I agree with you. Even if marriage is not easy, as long as there is love, it's worth every struggle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts