NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New Shawill Mono Eyeshadow

I've been buying Shawill eyeshadows for some time and I really like how pigmented they are and at the same time affordable. Yes, I know I said I'm going to stop buying new make up especially the eyeshadow but I just can't resist them.


I have two reasons.

1. The packaging is so cute that it reminds me of etude. Not really etude eyeshadows but their funky packaging designs like their hair brush and organizers. :P
2. It is incredibly cheap. How cheap??? Php 69 (that's USD 1.5)



(Look... my nails are pale. :P)




69 for real.

And so I bought three shades that I can use for my everyday look. 




Shade 01




Shade 02




And shade 06

Shade 02 and 06 looks the same at a glance. But when I swatched them, there's a huge difference.




Shade 02, 01, 06 respectively




Closer shot




With flash

The SA told me that these eye shadows really last longer and more pigmented than the first set of eye shadows the company released. And I agree. I'm so excited to use shade 01. :) 

The pigment is somehow comparable to that of 4U2 so I really like it. I planned to buy the 4U2 pallete before but it's a little out of my budget. But now that I've discovered the new Shawill mono eyeshadow, I can get more colors while paying at a lower price. :P BTW, Shawill has a good range of colors to choose from. they have two shades of blue, then there's white, pink, green, gold and many more. Check them out. I think Watsons that carry Shawill has these already. :P 

And they also released BB CREAM. It comes with 4 shades. It's P100+ surprisingly. I didn't buy any because I'm happy with my Maybelline BB cream. :P Maybe next time. Haha.


Anyway, I bought other stuffs too.



I bought two of Shade 01. I'm going to give it as a gift for my friend who's just 
starting to like make up. Haha. ^_^




I bought it for P125 @ Fanny Serano




It's really slim. :P I saw Elle via Youtube using a slim eyelash curler. :P
And she likes the effect of using this type of curler so I bought this with no second thoughts.




I bought an Eyeliner. I've been using Sara Lee Eye Liner that was actually my mom's. 
So I thought of buying my own. :P And it's smudge proof. 




Black. :P


Thanks for reading my blog!


Have a great day!



MAGGIE

7 comments:

  1. I also like shawill products, thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Grab one of these. They're super cute and very affordable. I think these are going to be sold out soon just like their 12 eyeshadow palette. It has been sold out for a week or so before the new stocks arrived. :P Good thing some Watsons stores carry this line. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. whre can i buy shawill?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello. You can buy shawill products in most SM dept stores/Watsons stores. I initially bought my first Shawill item @ Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall @ Cainta. But I think it is a plus that SM and Watsons carry this brand to make it more accessible to the public. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm gonna get those shadows next ^_^. you may want to check my review on Shawill's cream e/s here:

    http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/review-shawill-cream-eyeshadow-palette-2/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sermsook. You can buy Shawill here in the Philippines. The brand used to be available in Watsons stores but I don't see it anymore. I think it's still available at Sta. Lucia Department Store though. :) You can also buy online through their website here: http://www.shawill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can I buy shawill eyeshadow no. 04 pls advise

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts