NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Veggie Christmas Morning

Hello ladies! I woke up late on Christmas morning and was surprised on the dishes that my dad prepared on the table. Healthy food ang peg ni Dad!!!! If there's one person who loves meat, fatty, spicy and everything flavorful in the family, it would be my dad. I thought we're going to eat ham but then all I saw were vegetables and fish. Anyhow, I loved the food he prepared- veggies galore!!! 



Vegetable Tempura












Dory Fillet






Vegetable Mix
This is my favorite among the dishes. I love Togue especially lumpiang togue or ukoy. My dad said he didn't add water so all the juices were extracted from the vegetables themselves. I ate no rice just vegetables. YUM YUM YUM!


















 DESSERTS!


Buko Salad


Leche Flan


How about you ladies? What vegetable dish do you love?


Advance Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Sarap talaga ng Togue! :) I haven't tried ginisang kangkong but I'll request for that from my tita. :P At first I thought the dory fillets were chicken nuggets. Hehe! Dory is healthier though... but I love chicken nuggets more... with BBQ sauce. :P Nagutom na din ako. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dory fillet and buko salad looks good! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow id love that togue.. i have a favorite resto here, who serves togue as their side dish.. sarap sarap. esp if it's still crunchy.. i also love pakbet, me and bf loves it :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummm!! i love togue too!!! but my favorite would be ginisang kangkong... with lotsa of garlic!!! yumsss..those photos makes me zuper hungry...craving now for chicken nuggets after seeing those dory fillet...hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gusto ko rin kapag crunchy yung togue!!! Sarap pa kapag hinalo sa ibang gulay! YUM! At kumusta naman... Nani and I love Pakbet! Gusto ko rin non lalo na yung sitaw at kalabasa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts