NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I want to be happy


I want to be happy... 

A lot of things are happening in my life lately. Most of them aren't good. 
-___-


So to counter all the negative vibes, I want to keep myself 
occupied with lots of things to do.

Aside from photography (too bad, mom just took my camera coz she needs it for our business), I really want
to pursue studies in music. Yes... The only problem I have right now is what instrument 
to learn/ "relearn". 

I play keyboards and guitar.
 I used to play in our church but since I've been busy with work (nightshift O_o), 
I haven't had ample time to practice and learn new songs. I was thinking of
learning how to play a ukulele but I guess it's better to excel on what I know as of now.

I want to play classical piano pieces. :D
At the same time, I want to refresh my knowledge of reading tabs (for the guitar).
I want to play rock music and maybe join a band later on. ^__^ 
I need to replace the strings of my electric guitar too. :(

Can I consider shopping a hobby? LOL.

I want to buy shoes.
I want to shop @ FOREVER21

BTW, here's the link: FOREVER21 PHILIPPINES

I want to shop for new clothes and shoes! YEY!


But then again, I'm such a frugal person. :(
Window shopping is nice anyway. ^__^ teehee
Maybe I can buy few stuffs if they're within my budget. :D 


Another thing I want to focus on is taking care of my skin.
I've been stressed out lately so I want to make time for myself.
*pamper pamper pamper* 
^__^


hmm... what else... 
well... I want to thank all the people who keep on supporting me.
They are my real friends... my best friends. 
"I got your back"
I've never felt so safe. 
They are the kind of friends one would love to have.

I can't please everyone.
I learned that the most difficult way. 
I have to accept the fact that although I have nothing against anyone...
there will still be few people who'll drag me down. 
There will be people who'll pretend to be my friends when they're not.
*sighs*

Shit happens. But I make sure that shit doesn't come from me. 
People can trash talk and insult other people to make themselves feel good. 
(Maybe they thought they are RESOLVING something)
They thought they've given you enough reason to believe... that "Hey, it's all my fault."
But they're wrong.
They want to make issues.
They won't move on.
They won't leave you alone. 

Oh well.. enough of the BV. WE ALL WANNA BE HAPPY!

So I hope these people find happiness too. It might be the most common goal for everyone
but it is something that we scarcely have. It's not because we lack the resources to find our happiness
but because we keep on looking at the wrong sources of becoming happy. 

___________________________________________________________________

QOD:





"There's no reality except the one contained within us. That's why so many people live an unreal life. They take images outside them for reality and never allow the world within them to assert itself."- Hermann Hesse



6 comments:

  1. You've got a friend in me. And if you need a punching bag or somethin' (give it your best shot) I'll be right here. hahaha. And yes stress (among other things) brings us down but true friends will be there to lend a hand and lift us up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree agree Alf. Haha. Thanks for always supporting me. It's nice to have friends like you! :) See... we haven't met in person but it feels like we've been friends for a very long time already. :) Thanks, Alf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up girl, will support you ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! You are so sweet and amazing. Thanks :) We may (or may not) meet in this lifetime or the next, we dunno... but in the meantime, it is so great to have facebook, blogs and all these wonderful things that bring us all together. Thanks Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. start of a brand new week...
    "Illegitimis nil carborundum" springs to mind. TC

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts