NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

OOTD: Wearin' Heart for Summer

Hi, everyone! I hope you're still enjoying summer despite the intolerable heat in the Philippines, except in Baguio. Yesterday, Nani and I went out for a date and our trip to Trinoma was very exhausting because the heat was so intense I wanted to jump into a pool. Ganon kalala. >_< Sumakay muna kami ng jeep papuntang Commonwealth tapos tsaka kami nakasakay ng van papuntang Trinoma. Buti na lang malakas aircon ng van dahil kadalasan walang epek yung aircon sa mga public transpo vehicle ngayon.

It has been a year since we visited Trinoma so Nani and I planned to have a date there. It was a big busy place. The place was just crowded with people shopping, eating and hanging out. It is a great mall but, to be honest, I could settle for smaller malls like SM Marikina, Sta. Lucia or Robinson's Metroeast. Maybe, it is just me but I don't like crowded places and at the same time, it is quite far from our place. At kung iisipin, magmamcdo/jollibee lang naman ako... lalayo pa ba ako? Wahahahaha! Di ko naman afford iyong kakain sa mga mamahaling restaurant or boutique. :P In fairness, Trinoma has a great landscape and environment. It is definitely a great place to hang out every once in a while. 


Anyway, here's my LOTD and OOTD. 


As always, my make up is nothing but the same old routine. 




Pumoposing. Kemper lang!

Sorry for my unruly hair. :P I decided not to have my hair rebonded/straightened despite the many tempting deals and new treatments available in the market. I wanted to try Japanese Straight or Cold Smoothing Treatment but I made up mind to let my hair be HAIRself. So yeah... hello there, curly hair!






Me wearing a 3/4 sleeves with a heart design in the middle... I love it. 



Bought this cute necklace from Kitshop, unfortunately, the store is already closed. :( 

Epic Cuteness!!!



I also love the crystal beads design. :) 



Wearing shorts that I bought @Tutuban



High waist shorts siya talaga pero hindi ko na lang tinuck in yung blouse ko kasi di bagay :P


Nani and I saw the movie Wrath of the Titans. This movie is quite special to us because the first installment, Clash of the Titans, was the first movie we saw together. *insert kilig here* 

Then, we ended our day drinking smoothies. ^___^

Very Berry Good (Nani's) and Super Charger (Maggie's)


Before I end this post let me just share with you what I saw at Landmark. 




TADAH! New Packaging for Fanny Serrano's Two Way Cake Foundation! SA informed me that not all of the shades have updated their packaging. For now, only Organza has this new elegant, sturdy packaging. AND LOOK AT THE MIRROR! It was like Mommy Fanny heard our prayers! LOL. This is a lot better and more convenient than the old packaging. I did not buy it as I am still finishing my compact but I'll definitely get one in the near future. ^__^ 



Yey! Let me know your thoughts about it. :) 


Anyway, have a great day! :)


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear! You have a nice blog! You gained a follower here! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you are super cute, love your shirt♥!

    Have a sweet day beauty:)!
    Love, Iris

    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! it's so sweet, i like the necklace that you're wearing :)  please check out my makeup blog too when you have a chance.

    ke
    blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts