NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

September Haul, NOTD and updates.

Hi guys!  I'm quite busy with work but I haven't forgotten this blog. ^__^ I've bought a number of new items this month and I want to share them all to you. :)



WARNING PIC HEAVY!!!




Ellana Products: 



I met up with Abie @ Gateway to get the items I've ordered. She's a reseller of Ellana Products so if you're interested kindly visit her blogspot.





I bought a Lip/Cheek tint in Ruby (Php 180) and a Hair Gloss Spray (Php 140).

I like the tint because it doesn't have that bitter taste and I don't have to put a lot to achieve the color that I want. In fact, just pump a small amount on your finger tips and you can already stain your lips with this lovely reddish shade and dab the remaining on the apples of your cheeks. I don't think I'll repurchase it anytime soon since this will take ages for me to finish. ^__^ 


 I don't really like the hair spray because it doesn't tame my frizzy hair but that can be a hair-to-hair basis. My hair is too think acd unruly for the product to work. :P But it's worth a try. I might give this to my mom since she wants a hair gloss.




Next product is French Vanilla Latte Mineral Foundation in Perfect Blend. I use this to set my liquid foundation and what I like the most about this product is its staying power. I apply this using my kabuki brush and coverage is fine although it won't really hide your blemishes. You can use any concealer that works best for you... or you can try Ellana Mineral concealer. For a mineral product, this foundation works perfectly well.  




Last product for my Ellana Haul is Mineral Bronzer in Light Roast. The shade of this bronzer really looks lovely on my my skin however I have difficulty of applying it. It's difficult to contour since the color doesn't blend completely well. It's hard to "smudge".. if you know what I mean. Even if I use my fingers to evenly distribute the color on my skin, it's going to leave a "stain" which I don't really like. I prefer e.l.f bronzing powder which blends on the skin smoothly. But I'm not giving up on this product. There can be better ways of applying this so this is still a keeper. ^__^


VOV Cover Foundation:







I bought this VOV Cover Foundation in Pink Beige for Php 180 which is a steal. I found an ebay seller and at first I thought, this can be fake. But when she told me about her supplier and all other details, I'm convinced it won't hurt to buy this. This didn't "wow" me than what I've expected. I went desperate to have this product because I've read some reviews that it can make your skin look flawless. I've tried it a number of times but I know liquid foundations which can do better... I don't know. Maybe I'll give it another shot. I thought of buying Graftobian Cream Foundation Palette but I'm still on a tight budget. That can wait for another month or so. ^__^

Skin Care:

         Nani and I went to SM Fairview last week and these are what I bought.


I only bought this High Waist Shorts for Php 200.


Have you heard of the DEAD SEA? Genesis products' ingredients are from the Dead Sea which is known for its high salt content. I discovered the brand GENESIS and I really think its products are amazing. I bought the Genesis Mud Soap for Php 850. The products are quite pricey but I am absolutely blown away by the SA. She's good. Her persuasion made me go back to their stall twice. It took time for me to decide whether I'm gonna buy this or not. -_-




KITSHOP ITEMS


Visit Maree's ONLINE SHOP


Yey! Her package has arrived. I was so excited to unwrap it. 









COUPLE'S RING (Customized rings)






I gave the other ring to my Love... ^__^ It's so cute. Mine's "nani".. his is "anna".
SO every time we meet, we put together these rings and top part and bottom part still spells our name. :)



Holga Ring





Yogurt Ring





Owl Ring


NECKLACES:





Nimbus Necklace (Top 2 Favorite!)

I call is.. NIMBUS 2010! ^__^ teehee


 I love the color and the simplicity of the design. :)









Nephilim



Brown Cameo Mirror Necklace





EARRINGS:



Owl Ring. They're super cute. ^__^





That's all for now.

What do you like the most of all the items I've bought? 

You can share your favorite Ellana product or any Kitshop Items You want to have... ^__^

Don't forget to visit their blogspot and hit back a comment on what items you like. ^__^






______________________________________________________________

NOTD:

BLACK FRENCH 


Yay! I used The Face Sop French Liner. It's my first time use it and also my first time to make a French Manicure so I apologize for my noobness. :P 

From Left to Right: TFS Nail Base Coat, Cutex Black Affair And Bobbie Special Quick dry









Messy Black French Nails. :P 

I think this will work for those who have longer, well cut nails. :P 

12 comments:

  1. Aww that cake ring is too cute! I WANT!!!

    Love your black french manicure. I love to do this on my nails too (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaby! :) Check out my Friend's Online shop. She has more designs you might like. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna try the cheek/lip tint :) thanks for the review BTW cute owl ring && followed you

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks, Nadine! I like the Owl Ring too. :) And I followed you too! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because you have to DAB it in your blemishes or in the areas that you want to conceal. Use a concealer brush and or a damp sponge on the areas that you want to cover. And I swear it'll do your skin wonders.

    -Abie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Abie: Thanks babe. I'll try that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woaaa such cute things!!!! I love the nephilim neclace xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Clover. :) It's nice to read that you like the Nephilim necklace too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @itrymakeup: Thanks for following my blog. And yey for liking the yogurt ring. My friend made it. If you're interested you can visit her website. :) She's making super cute accessories. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog Aywis! I would love to visit yours but I can't find a link to your site! Leave me a message of your blog link!

    As for the VOV cover foundation, I haven't used it for a while. But I did use it as a concealer rather than a foundation. It has a good coverage too but I think I bought wrong shade cause it's too light for me. :P I just bought it for Php 150 from an online seller so I wan't able to swatch it. The price was a steal anyway. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I discovered your blog through Dee's 'Stockpiled' and the article you wrote on Ever Bilena's newest lip products which she in turn recommended. =)

    I have the very same VOV cover foundation you showed here. And it works for me, although I use it as a concealer. I have another in 'Beige' which I use for foundation which I find gives good coverage. It's been almost a year since you posted this, and I sincerely hope you were able to use and enjoy this particular product.

    By the way, I also have a blog and hope you could visit it sometime soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts