NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Turned 2NE1

I'm 21 and still kickin'! ^__^


Sorry guys if this is like my first post for October. There are times I planned to post something but it took time for me to organize my thoughts. I've been thinking A LOT of things lately. Stress. :P


Anyway, it's my birthday and I'm one year older. Time flies so fast. Three years ago I'm just celebrating my debut and now... I'm already frigging 2ne1. I mean... I can't pretend to be a teenager anymore- eighTEEN... nineTEEN, twenTEEN.... and now.. it's really twenty-one. I won't be able to put any "teen" to it. :P I'm now a young adult which means I have more responsibilities.


Dance with my Father... on my 18th Birthday


This year I'm very grateful to God for giving a lot of blessings. I graduated in a good university with the course I really like. And I was able to get a great job as a US stock broker right after school. It's quite difficult to get a job these days. I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't have to extend a bum life being unemployed which is a good thing for a career. There's always progress although one must sacrifice time and social life. I'm not a student anymore. I can't just be absent like cutting classes. I really need to work my ass off if you know what I mean. :P 

I really wanna thank my parents and my friends who supports me all the way. I'm 21 and I'm ready to take over the world. LMAO. ^__^


And because it's my birthday... I made a video of myself lip singing... again. HAHAHA. 





I'm 2ne1. from Maggie Malonzo on Vimeo.




I simply ironed my hair for this video so it is still curly naturally. But I think I look more mature with my hair straightened. ^__^



2NE1 is known for thick eyeliner and nude lips so that's what I did.

Face:
Max Factor Second Skin
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Illuminance

Eyes and Brows: 
Fashion 21 Pearl Eyeshadow
Nichido Maroon Eyeshadow
Elianto Black Eye Pencil
Maybelline Brow Set
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

Lips:
Revlon Colorstay in Soft Nude
Nyx MegaShine Lipgloss in Smokey Look








New couple Ring by KitShop





Nails
China Glaze in Limbo Bimbo given to me by Dianneregina















Pink, blue and white. <3

I hope you enjoy watching the vid. My Bf laughed at me when he saw it. HAHAHA.


_________________________________________________________________________


Birthday Haul

Yesterday we went to SM Cubao to shop and dine. :) 


These are the items I bought.


Parisian Flats. Php 399

I love it the first time I tried it. It's so comfy. 






I'm such a "Parisian" Girl. Every time I shop for shoes I go to Parisian. 






Skinny Pants

They're good as casual or office attire. :P





Php  599.75





Php 499.75





Php 399.75





Php 99 Dark Blue

It's quite a trend having a matte dark blue nails. And it can make your complexion lighter too.





Here in the Philippines, temperature is unbelievable. I don't wanna go out 10 am- 3 pm cause it's really hot outside. Even bringing a handy dandy umbrella won't work. I won't survive the heat.





hehehe.. Nutella. Php 19.75





Sorry.. I finished it up before taking a picture. I can't help it. -_- 


And these are all the things I bought for my birthday. :) ^__^ I'm excited to try the Blue Nails. Hehehe. 


Have a great day.



PS. I wanna Watch Paranormal Activity 2 this coming weekend. :) 



4 comments:

  1. your post is ok but video is loony. i refresh your video but it violate copyright. cant view it anymore. don post like that anymore. its scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday! You look really gorgeous with straight hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MoonJung K: I was kinda surprised YG's really strict in terms of their copyright. But yeah.. Kinda scary that YG blocked the whole video. (from what I know Youtube may remove the audio but not the whole video -_-) But oh well for me music should be free to be shared. I mean.. if I sing it shouldn't that be considered copying too? :P I'm not really that talented in creating music so.. too bad I won't be able to use 2ne1 music. -_-

    @Dianneregina: Thank you for your greetings and your gift too! ^__^


    @Dolce<3Bunny: Thanks Bunny! I love your new hair. You should make hairdo tutorials. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts