NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, July 11, 2011

What's your favorite nail shape?

I wasn't aware that there were more nail shapes other than round and square. Whenever I have my nails done in a salon, I'd prefer square. But now, I feel like I want SQUOVAL more for my nails.

Source




How about you girls? What nail shape do you like?

15 comments:

  1. All along i thought mine was square lols...now i know that it's called Squoval and this nail shape is great for both short and long nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted oval nails, but my nails right now are squoval :)

     Please check out my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway !
    (It's my first one :) ) www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my nails to be aligned with the actual shape of my fingertips. I'd have to choose squoval

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! Another member of Team Squoval. hmm... I wanna go to the salon asap and get my nails shaped. hehehe. I'm not good in shaping my nails on my own. -_-

    Thanks Jessica! I will join your giveaway. I love the make up brush set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was just round and square too! :))


    -Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like my nails in Square..my nails are long so it works good on me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like my nails to be aligned with the actual shape of my fingertips. I'd have to choose squoval

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my nails to be in square shape it goes with my long shape fingers and thank you for the book (The giver) suggestion.

    I'll check it this weekend:) 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know. haha Good thing I was able to discover that there is such thing as squoval. How about you sis, What nail shape do you think suits you best?

    ReplyDelete
  10. my nails are always short. :( I don't let my nails become long cause they break easily. Good for you that you can have long nails. :) I like square or squoval! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problem! I've been trying to find new novels to read too but it seems that Law books and Case digests should be on my top list for the next 4 years. Hahaha! I have no spare time. Oh well, I hope you will like The Giver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how to shape my nails too but my nails aren't anything close to these shapes. I always keep my nails short. :) I like square too. I used to request that in the salon whenever I get mani/pedi services. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree but I want short nails because it's easier for me to manage. Unfortunately, I don't know how to shape nails on my own. :P Hope I can go to a salon this weekend. My nail shape is terrible right now. I don't think it's any of the shape illustrated above. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite is square, but on my own I do not know how to shape so the result is squoval....hehe almost there....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts