NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mom's Closet: Pamana #3 Pearl Necklace

My mom had the hobby of collecting necklace pieces when she was younger and I noticed she loved pearls. I think any woman loves pearls because of its simplicity and elegance. I'm really thankful that, despite Ondoy, I was able to keep her old pieces of jewelry. 






This is my favorite necklace among others that I found in the jewelry box she gave me years ago. I rarely see designs like this one nowadays. 










Three layers of Pearls




I'm loving this series. There are several other things I have yet to share with you, guys. 


This is it pansit! ^___^ 

8 comments:

  1. Nice necklace! So purdy! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janine! hihihi... Thanks to my mom who kept this for years. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Maggie :) ayan dito na ko office (ssh... una ko sinilip ang blog mo.hehe) wow ang cute ng necklace na yan. ang lakas makagirl! sayang sana ang nanay ko ay naging mahilig din sa accessories noon, kaso hndi eh kaya wala kaong mahanap na tulad ng ganyan sa baul nya. hehe Pero it's really nice! Beautiful! :) ingats Maggie :) Salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! Haha naks naman blog ko pala una mong sinilip. ^__^ My mom loves keep anything and everything... She's really an organizer unlike me. teehee ^__^ Kaya pati tong mga ganito nakatago lang sa bahay... Tapos kapag alam kong di na niya ginagamit, ako na lang gagamit. Minsan magugulat na lang siya suot ko na damit niya. :P Have a great day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe wala kasing ginagawa dito sa office, in im not mistaken, nagsschool ka pa di ba? taga Marikina ka pala. ako Rizal eh :) hehe wow, ang galing naman ng mommy mo. si nanay naman talaga walang hilig kahit magmake-up, ewan ko nga dun, pero siguro simpleng tao lang talaga sya noon. Parehas tayo, minsan din sinusuot ko an damit ng nanay.hehe salamat :) ikaw din have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!! very girly....=)

     http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup I'm still studying but I already graduated from college. Further studies na lang itong ginagawa ko. :P Mom ko rin di mahilig sa makeup. Ako pa nagmemakeup sa kanya. Baligtad na kami ngayon kasi nung bata ako siya nag-memakeup sakin lalo na paggraduation... Haha! :P Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts