NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, July 18, 2011

KULASA @ 50

Yesterday we celebrated SSAM @ 50!  I have a lot of good memories in my high school. I visited the school and I somehow felt different to the place. A lot of things have changed. But I guess, one thing that never changed was friendship. I went there together with my high school barkada. Too bad, one of my kada was not able to attend the celebration. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the night!

BTW, Amy Perez, Agot Isidro, Bing Loyzaga (not sure if that's the correct spelling of her surname), Rhea Santos and Connie Reyes were Scholasticans @ Marikina. Agot and Amy were the host and they also invited Randy Santiago to sing! Energy was really high that night especially when we saw our teachers singing and dancing. :) I won't blog a long post cause I still have some law stuffs to do. But I'll leave you, guys, with a picture. :) 

I MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL BARKADA SO MUCH. :)

From left to right: Jumi, Maggie (me), Nicole

6 comments:

  1. me too I miss my high school friends. :( btw, SSA is our sister school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? nice! :) yeah I miss them so much. I miss the old times... ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the most cherished memories I will always have with me was when I was in HS! I always try to update with my friends from then.  Looking at your pic bring back lovely memories! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marianne! High School days are definitely worth remembering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. High school are definitely the best time of most people's lifes. Love the pictures, its so cute and funny! hehehe ^---^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts