NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Caronia Fever

Image taken from Caronia Facebook

I haven't bought any Caronia nail polish. And that's because most of the shades available here in my place are just the typical shades like nudes, reds and some shimmery colors. And for drugstore nail polish, I buy Bobbie or Caress. Bobbie has been my favorite brand and if I'm going to let you peek at my nail polish collection, it's BOBBIE EVERYWHERE. lol. 

To my surprise, Caronia has a wide range of shades. I wasn't aware of that until I checked their website. I was looking for brown and neutral colors, some pastel bright colors and nude shades. And I never thought Caronia has a good collection of those. I tried checking SM Marikina's Department Store because there's a high probability that they carry several Caronia nail polishes. But to my disappointment, they only carry the "typical" shades. So I checked their Facebook and asked if they have a store or mall counter that has most, if not all, of the Caronia Shades.



Too bad the nearest mall (Trinoma Landmark and SM North) is still far from my place. And I am really busy nowadays. But I'm hoping I could visit Trinoma or SM North to check out their shades soon. Hehehe! 

Here are the shades I like: 


Any Caronia shades you love? Feel free to share! 

I know their website doesn't have the newest shades they have just released. So I really hope they update their website too. 

7 comments:

  1. when i was younger (and broke :D), i use local n/p brands too including Caronia. in fact, i thought then they are the best n/p ever! lol. 

    do post your n/p collection! which reminded me maybe i should boast mine too another day hehe.

    how do you find bobbie n/p? do they stay long? do they have bright, outrageous colors?! am afraid i've become a a snob and only buy Orly when am in PH. boo! >_<

    if i am to pick in the color chart you posted, i'd probably stay in the purple zone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try to post my n/p collection. It isn't really a big collection but I own several shades of Gray (Greyish Brown, Blue and Green), Nudes (like Pink nude, purple nude) and Brown shades (from the darkest brown to the lightest brown). I love those kind of shades cause it compliments my skin complexion.

    Anyway, I love Bobbie cause it really stays long and it doesn't chip badly. I don't have the new Bobbie Nail polishes but I know they have released holographics and glitterring shades. You can check Thiamere's Website cause she is updated with Bobbie Nail Polishes: http://thiamere.blogspot.com/search/label/bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Caronia! I don't wear nail polish longer than 3 days so I'm pretty good with cheap ones.  Most of my collection has Caronia, Bobbie, and Chic. Most are gifts. When you love cheap nail polish people just give them to you for free. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot pink and purple shades are so pretty~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I love the purple shades! I can't wait to check them out at the Caronia counters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dawn. I love french tip Mani but I have short nails and at the same time I'm having a hard time painting the tips. I wanna try Caronia's French Mani Collection! I'll look for that Princess shade

    I agree Bobbie don't chip fast. I'd definitely buy Caronia once I visit SM North!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've bought several of their nail polishes. They are very affordable kasi. I keep buying their french tip set. The one with the "Princess" shade. I love that one the most. I also own some Bobbie ones. I think both perform well. They don't chip fast compared to some local brands. :) -Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts