NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nail of the Day: Etude House Matte Nail Polish in Matte Latte Brown

Excuse me for the messy nails. :) I tried my best. ^__^



Applying nail polish is quite challenging especially for beginners. When I decided to paint my own nails rather than to go to a salon and have it done, I found it difficult to paint my fingernails especially on my right hand. I am not ambidextrous so it's easier for me if I'm going to use my right hand only. :P But practice is the key! So let me share with you an illustration on how to apply nail polish!


How to apply your Nail Polish: 


Photos taken from this site: Google Search



From left to right: Ice Sherbet, Mint Cookie, Milky Way Purple
and Latte Brown

Have you tried any of these? If you did, what's your favorite shade? :)




PS. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY. Deadline is August 31, 2011! Goodluck. :)

2 comments:

  1. i also have that nail polish! :) thanks for posting the pictures and links. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts