NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm on a high, on a high... there's nothing more to it

Yey for high waist shorts, high waist skirt, high waist pants! I only have two pairs of high waist shorts which I bought online several months ago. And I'm still looking for high waist pants and high waist skirts! ^__^ (Plano ko mag tiangge... San kaya makakabili ng high waist pants and skirt na mura lang?)









Parisian Shoes!!! <3 I love SM. *sings* "We got it all for you!"

I also bought the top online. 

I really like the high waist trend. It somehow compliments my petite body type. Hehehe! I'm not really a fashionista or anything close to that but I like buying nice clothes. (di pahuhuli LOL) I don't buy designers clothes [not even shoes] because I can't afford them. Instead, I buy most of my clothes [and shoes] in SM Department Stores, Thrift Stores and Tiangges!  

If you know any other stores where a girl can buy trendy but affordable clothes, feel free to leave a comment below.

PS. I really hope Forever 21 puts up a branch in SM Marikina. :( 

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I've never dreamt of wearing high-waisted shorts. I always settle on high-waisted skirts instead (have stumpy legs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww,they're so cute! i love high waisted shorts too^_^ i rarely wear mine because im getting fat hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great in those shorts, not sure I could pull off the look.  I do love all the buttons on your shorts...adorable :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shorts!!

    & btw my blog is having a fabulous GiveAway you can't miss out on, check it out and let me know what you thing.

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Locke. Naku sis, I'm getting fat din. Hahaha! Sarap kumain lately! :P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts