NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Quick Room Tour

I did some cleaning in my room because I noticed my shoes were everywhere and I haven't used the shoe organizer I bought ages ago. I made a quick room tour so you can see how "organized" my room is. HAHAHA! And you'd know how nerdy I am because I have a wall of Calculus formulas and two of my favorite literary pieces. 

^__^ 

I'm such a nerd you'd see my "library corner" where I put the books I've read. I wasn't able to include my cabinet full of books though. BTW I have a separate "corner" where I currently study for school so you won't see my law books here... and all the cases piled on the table. boohoo. :)

Enjoy.


Note: Before you watch the video, kindly scroll down to pause/stop my background music. 




8 comments:

  1. Wee! :D Thanks for the room tour! I actually think the Calculus formulae are cool! :)) Have you finished reading the whole Twilight series? :P Saw that in your mini library! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Val! Thank you! Glad you liked the room tour. hihihi... I only bought two books from the series and I haven't read the entire Twilight saga. :) I prefer watching the movie. :P <3 Taylor. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maggie :) nice to see your room! Ang cute ng color ng room mo it's soooo refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! I initially wanted darker green but I'm glad my dad chose yellow and green instead... I appreciate natural light more... makes my room brighter and relaxing. :) Yun nga lang sumobra naman si Dad talagang may sunflower wall paper pa. -_- hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sugar. I'll make another tour for my study corner some other time. We probably use the same books since we, I think, buy at the same bookstore. HAHAHA! :) Good luck on your Bar exams! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can never keep my room that clean! O.o

    i would like to request a tour of your study corner haha! :) i'd like to see if law students buy the same stuff, keep loads of photocopies and use the same books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I prefer Taylor over Edward too after reading the book :P This is the only series I've finished reading in just two days! XD That was back in 2nd year college I think, after watching the Twilight :P I seriously think the book is more awesome than the movie :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts