NuffnangX

Followers

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, the products I review are items I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion.

NANI+ MAGGIE'S Youtube Channel!

Category

Bon Marche (3) Brushes (2) DIY (2) Eyebrows (4) Eyes (26) Face (40) fashion (8) Food (24) FOTD (11) Hair (18) KKcenterHK (4) Lips (33) LOTD (5) Manels (1) Nails (32) NaniGGie (4) OOTD (13) Product Review (25) Relationship (6) Shoes (5) Skin Care (17) The Pinkish Hub (2) Underarm (1)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Heart Speaks

of what my mouth can't say..


I love you


Although my words will never be enough to tell you and make you understand how I really feel.


Thank you


Even when my actions will never be enough to reciprocate everything you've done for me. 


Do you know how much that frustrates me? 


That hugs and kisses can only do so much.

And this feeling inside of me... 


Tells me lifetime is never enough for the both of us. 


I am sorry


At times I wasted the moments we should have spent happily


And instead I made you cry. 


I am sorry


For making you feel not loved 


When I should be there supporting you.


I know life is short.


We never know when to have and lose the things or persons we love.


So let my heart speak out of my silence.


Let my heart reach you


Because I'll be there in yours


Til the end of time. 


Even when I'm gone and turned to dust


Never forget


My heart that speaks of love for you.







10 comments:

  1. waah how mellow, but I love it, btw..I'm hosting another luview giveaway on my blog ^^
    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2011/08/luview-cosmetics-1004-likes-event.html
    hope you can check this~thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val! :) Just went to school retreat last Friday-Sunday so medyo senti ako. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waahh! Thanks Lina! I've been reading your blog (Fan Alert) for a long time now. Thanks for inviting me to Luview's Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture and the words go together very well. nicely written and heart felt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaby de modacapitalAugust 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM

    Gorgeous! I like the photo! I follow you :)
    Kisses1

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts